For Sale: New and factory shrink wrapped LP. Mint shape.
From the web:
Fortress Records (5) – 32-2187-74, Fortress Records (5) – BP 61670
Vinyl, LP, Album
Tracklist Hide Credits
||Deo Gracias, Anglia (Agincourt Carol)
||Be Merry, Be Merry
||Lullay: I Saw A Sweete, Seemly Sight
||Nowell Sing We Now
||Samson Dux Fortissime (A Dramatic Cantata Of The Thirteenth Century)
||Renaissance Choral Music
||Pater, Venit Hora
||Hodie Christus Natus Est
||Chantez A Dieu Chanson Nouvelle
||Medieval Carols And Dances
||Ah Man, Assay
- Alto Recorder – Robert E. Bornemann (tracks: B4a, B4c to B4f)
- Bells, Finger Cymbals, Triangle – Donald S. Cornelius (tracks: B4b to B4f)
- Bells, Wood Block – Robert G. Sonnenberg (tracks: A1 to A2)
- Choir – The Choir Of The Lutheran Theological Seminary At Philadelphia (tracks: A1a, A1c to A1e, A2, B1 to B4b, B4f)
- Cover – Robert J. Bauer
- Directed By [Musical Director] – Robert E. Bornemann
- Drum – Leonard F. Ashford, Jr. (tracks: B4d to B4f)
- Drums – Kenneth E. Zindle (tracks: A1 to A2)
- Finger Cymbals – Fred T. Crawford (tracks: A1 to A2)
- Guitar – John R. Warren (tracks: A1 to A2)
- Producer – Richard N. Clapper
- Recorded By – Sterling C. Spielman
- Recorder [Soprano] – Robert L. Buckwalter (tracks: B4a, B4c to B4d, B4f)
- Recorder [Tenor] – Kenneth T. Michnay (tracks: B4a, B4c, B4f)
- Tambourine – David C. Newhart (tracks: A1 to A2), Douglas A. Haak (tracks: B4e to B4f)
- Translated By [Samson Dux Fortissime] – Ronald Beacon, Thomas Osterfield
- Viola – Bluma Goldberg Jacobs (tracks: A1 to A2)
"32-2187-74" number listed on back cover.
"BP 61670" number on label.
Insert/booklet included with libretto/lyrics to "Samson Dux Fortissime."
Translation was prepared by Ronald Beacon and Thomas Osterfield (revised R.E.B.) for use in connection with the performing edition by Robert E. Bornemann.
"Trotto" (soprano recorder and percussion)
"Saltarello" (alto recorder, voices, percussion)
"Samson Dux Fortissime," a dramatic cantata of the thirteenth century. (Brit. Mus., Ms. Harleian. 978)
[1. Chorus; 2. Interlude—Samson—Samson & Chorus; 3. Interlude—Samson; 4. Interlude—Delilah—Samson; 5. Interlude—Chorus—Samson—Chorus—Delilah—Samson & Chorus—Samson; 6. Interlude—Chorus—Samson & Chorus]
"Ah Man, Assay" (choir and instruments)
"Nova, Nova" (choir and instruments)
"Deo Gracias" (recorders and bells)
"Nota" (soprano & alto recorders, finger cymbals, drum)
"Saltarello" (alto recorder, triangle, tambourine, drum)
"Alleluia Psallat" (choir and instruments)
Fortress Records – 2900 Queen Lane – Philadelphia, Pa. 19129
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Runout): BP-61670-S1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Runout): BP-61670-S-2-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Email for additional higher resolution photos.
Email your zip code for shipping quote- should be between $3.99 and $5.99 if you are in the continental United States. (Feb. 2019).