For Sale: Fully tested and working immersion cooker hot water heater that uses a free bluetooth app to set timers, water temperature, send alerts, etc.
Mint or near mint shape- not positivbe it was ever used except for testing by me. I downloaded the free android app (IOS app available too), put it in a pot of water, and started the process. It quickly heated up the water to the chosen temperature and sent messages to my phone on the progress. Has magnetic base and clip on the side to hold onto pot.
Works 100%, super clean, no issues. Box has just a very small amount of shelf wear.
- Smallest, sleekest sous vide tool available at just 11 inches tall and 1.3 pounds, with streamlined white body and solid stainless steel cap & base.
- Saves space: Half the size of other sous vide machines, it's small enough to slip into a top drawer. IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi compatible 2.4 Ghz only
- Heats up fast: 1100 watts of power for hyper-fast water heating. System requirements: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later, internet access required for some features
- Perfect results: Visual Doneness feature in the Joule app displays exactly how food cooks. Dinner comes out predictably perfect, every time. Vessel requirements - Minimum water depth - 1.5 inch (38 millimeter). Maximum water depth - 8 inch (203 millimeter)
- Wifi and bluetooth ready: Works with iPhone or Android. Connect with Bluetooth alone, or cook from anywhere with Wi-Fi. Bluetooth smart 4.0 wireless technology
Additional high resolution photos may be available, contact for more info.
Email me your zip code and city for ship quote- should be between $6.99 and $9.99 if you are in the continental United States of America. (Nov. 2021).